Digital signature (also known as USB token) is a must-have device for a current business. Immediately after obtaining a business license, the enterprise must proceed with the initial tax declaration for example. Without a sigital signature it is not possible.
In Vietnam a company can use digital signature to:
- Sign tax reports before submitting to the Department of Taxation.
- For electronic tax payment.
- Sign accounting reports before submitting to the Department of Taxation.
- Use for mandatory insurance declaration procedures.
- Sign the electronic VAT Invoice.
- Sign the contracts.
- Other statutory electronic procedures.