HR DEPT. VIETNAM CO., LTD. OFFER: Scope of service[Trust Account]: Receipt on behalf and Payment on behalf only, for the Team in Vietnam working for oversea companies.
- HR DEPT. VIETNAM CO., LTD. (HRD) will open an independent bank account [hereinafter named as HRD-TA] under the name of HRD. The Company has an access password to track transactions and see all statements.
- For payment via HRD-TA account: The Company maintains the balance in HRD-TA account to meet the task. The Company requests and confirms the payment order by email. HRD will prepare and corporate with The Company to execute payment orders, and update the payment and balance of HRD-TA on the Google Sheet platform which is shared with The Company’s person-in-charges.
- For any amount credited in HRD-TA account (if any): HRD shall update on the Google Sheet as soon as a transaction arises, the Google Sheet platform is shared with the Company.
In order to avoid late payment, it is essential that the Company can ensure the cash inflow (and other approval progress) to be credited in the nominated account no later than 02 working days before the scheduled cash-out payment date. Upon receipt, HRD shall take the necessary action immediately, as long as it is still within the transaction cut-off time of the bank. (2:00PM Vietnam time each working day)
The standard security levels process is:
- The Company’s person-in-charge (P.I.C) give payment-request via email (keep HRD in Cc);
- The Company’s P.I.C give approval confirmation via email (keep HRD in Cc);
- HRD prepare the internet banking Payment-Order and inform The Company;
- The Company s P.I.C make 1st internet banking approval;
- HRD make 2nd internet banking approval.