The Information Technology Center (Center) of Vietnam Social Insurance has stopped deploying lookup messages to prefix phone number 8079 from February 3, 2023. People and units can look up related information in the following ways:
(1) Look up the social insurance participation period, Look up the expiry date of the health insurance card: VssID app – Digital Social Insurance or the online lookup function on the Vietnam Social Insurance Portal (https://baohiemxahoi.gov)
(2) Look up submitted documents and its status: Lookup function on Vietnam Social Insurance Public Service Portal (https://dichvucong.baohiemxahoi.gov.vn).
(3) Re-issue password of electronic social insurance transaction account: Forgot password function on VssID App or Vietnam Social Insurance Public Service Portal (the password will be provided via the email address that people declare when registering for an electronic social insurance transaction account).
If you don’t have an email address when you register for an account, you can get support through the following channels:
– Make a declaration TK1-TS to additionally declare email information through electronic social insurance transactions of the managing unit or collection agent.
– Make a declaration of change or addition of registration information using the electronic transaction method in the field of social insurance according to Form No. 02/SD-GD and submit it directly to the nearest social insurance agency.
– Directly contact the Customer Care and Support Service Center for assistance in re-issuing the password of the electronic social insurance transaction account.