If you forget your VssID password but do not register for an email to recover your password, you can go through the National Public Service to update your email and retrieve your VssID password.
The implementation conditions are: VssID and National Public Service Account are both registered with the same phone number that you are using. If you have not registered for the national PS, register with the registered phone number VssID you are using.
The steps are as follows:
1. Enter the Social Insurance Public Service
at the address https://dichvucong.baohiemxahoi.gov.vn/ on the web browser and click Login => enter Social Insurance code => click LOG IN THROUGH NATIONAL SERVICE
2. Click to choose Account type from National PS
3. If you have registered a National PS account, log in or retrieve your Password to log in. If you do not have a National PS account, then Register and use the phone number that you have registered with VssID and are using.
Perform registration to choose a digitally signed SIM:
4. Log in to your National Public Service account and update your email information:
Click on Account Name => click Personal information => click Identification information => click Edit and update email
5. Log in to the Social Insurance Public Service Portal through the national PS portal
Go to https://dichvucong.baohiemxahoi.gov.vn and log in through the National PS portal, then synchronize the Social Insurance code with the National PS account
6. Edit, add email as well as other information if any:
Click on Account Name => Account information => click on the pen image corresponding to each information to be corrected and added to adjust => Enter the verification code and Record to save
After clicking Record, the system will send an OTP code to the email to verify the correct email. You just need to enter the correct OTP code and click Confirm. Wait for the system to automatically approve additional emails in about 2-3 days
7. Proceed to retrieve VssID Password by email: go to VssID or Social Insurance Public Service, click Forgot Password to get a new Password.